All services are live-streamed on our YouTube page.
Visitors continue to be welcome!
Parish Life Amid Coronavirus (6/20)
As of March, the parishes of our archdiocese have been blessed to return to normal liturgical and social life as each parish has seen fit, and at our June parish council meeting we resolved to finally make this move for our parish. What does this mean?
- Masks are now optional; those who wish to continue wearing them are welcome to do so, and will receive the full support of the parish in this personal choice.
- Regular veneration of icons and the Cross at the end of services will resume; those who wish to refrain out of caution are welcome not to venerate icons, and should simply bow their head and receive a blessing with the Cross as we have been doing.
- Normal use of the communion cloths will resume; paper towels will still be available for those who wish to continue to use them as we have been doing.
- Kissing the chalice at Holy Communion will now resume; Fr. John and the deacons will hold up the chalice for veneration, but feel free to refrain if uncomfortable.
- Coffee hour will continue to be light, but potluck food can now be brought and shared. Please clean up the food that you bring, as well as make sure the trash is taken out, the lights turned out, and the coffee pot off and emptied. Anita Prince will be organizing someone each weekend to be responsible for making sure these things are done. Please see Anita if you’d like to volunteer.